Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Colour Variations

Saturday 19 October 2013

At this stage I started to look into colours. I did a brief update on Kimono I created during my value studies and was thinking of liquefying the design as during the Edo period Kimonos were usually colourful and presented with formations of shapes and patterns covering them - either this or I will add texture within my final piece.

Here are the results:
At this stage I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with the Kimono itself, but I was more focused on the colour. I found it troublesome to find colours which worked well together, so after this not so great attempt I was determined to create something better. I started researching on YouTube about colours, and also light and shadow for use within my final piece. The two particular videos I found interesting are linked below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading