Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Character Expressions

Sunday 20 October 2013

I wanted to create a placid character with little or no emotion, as from growing up in with a strict background the boy was closed off from his feelings. I did add a few smiling poses, as I thought it to be a nice touch as after all, he is young and cheeky still.


Facial Expression
I started with quick simply sketches, each only taking around 30 seconds. I didn't feel I'd quite created quite enough expressions at this point, so I sketched a few more from different perspectives with more detail to give me inspiration on how my final character may look. 

I may use one of these for my final piece, although with added work to be done on both the mouth and eyes particularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading